produces complementary protein for piglets and sows that benefits both the health of the animals and boosts earnings for the pig producer.
The company uses solid state fermentation - one of the most sustainable fermentation technologies. The lactic acid fermentation reduces ANF’s and releases minerals and vitamins. The result is a powerful combination of Probiotics, prebiotics and most importantly postbiotics. Both the process and the products are protected by worldwide patents.
The fermented rapeseed and seaweed protein EP199 can be used in the sow feed to improve the sows health, productivity and reproduction.
• 2-3 piglets more weaned per sow per year
• Improved feed conversion – average of 12% less feed per produced piglet
• 50-100 EUR more profit per sow per year
For piglets, the fermented rapeseed, EP100i, is used to support the development of a healthy gut ready to utilize nutrients and as support a zinc-free and AGP-free pig production.
• Weaning without growth promoters
• Increased weight at 25-30 kilos
• Improved utilization of feed
• Less inflammation in the gut compared to 1) soy protein alone and 2)soy protein added 2.500 ppm Zinc Oxide(ZnO)
To support piglet growth, European Protein EP200 is a fermented soy protein containing 5% lactic acid. The piglet protein supports growth and a healthy piglet gut.
Watch what kind of results you can achieve with functional protein in the films below.
European Protein has fermentation factories in Denmark, Ukraine and in the US, where locally available protein sources are used to maximize the health of animals as well as the bottom line of the pig producer.
If you want to know more about EUROPEAN PROTEIN, then go to www.europeanprotein.com